Information for Users
Information available through eWoRLD is in the public domain and may be used without special permission. A citation of the source, however, is appreciated.
Suggested Citation Format
NIOSH [year]. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). [
Figure/Table Reference Number] U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Division of Respiratory Disease Studies, Surveillance Branch.
- Bureau of Census Industry Codes (CIC) by NORA Sector Group
- Changes in Bureau of Census Industry and Occupation Codes and Titles
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD) Codes
- Sources of Data
- Split, Merged, or Renamed Counties and County Equivalents
- States (and Years) for which Industry and Occupation Codes from Death Certificates Met NCHS Quality Criteria, 1985-1999