Asbestos: Geometric mean exposures and percent exceeding designated occupational exposure limits by OSHA region and state, OSHA samples, 1979-2003
- indicates incalculable field. PEL - permissible exposure limit REL - recommended exposure limit GM
Note: The NIOSH REL is 0.1 f/cc. See appendices for source description and methods.
Source: OSHA Integrated Management Information System.
NIOSH 2008. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2008-162 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <http://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/162> October 24, 2016.
Reference Number: 2008-162
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch