CWXSP: Number and percentage of examined underground miners with coal workers’ pneumoconiosis (ILO category 1/0+) by tenure, 1970-2009
CWP - coal workers' pneumoconiosisILO - International Labour Organization
- indicates less than 5 miners examined or with CWP.
Note: See Appendix for source description and methods.
Source: Coal workers' pneumoconiosis data from NIOSH Coal Workers’ X-ray Surveillance Program (CWXSP).
Reference Number: 2011-569
Date Posted: April 2011
- Page last reviewed: April 1, 2011
- Page last updated: April 1, 2011
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch