NORA mining sector: Proportionate mortality ratio (PMR) adjusted for age, sex, and race for selected work-related respiratory conditions, U.S. residents age 15 and over, selected states and years, 1990-1999
NORA - National Occupational Research Agenda
- indicates no PMR was calculated because there were fewer than 5 deaths.
* data for malignant mesothelioma are for 1999 only.
Note: The sum of the individual and all other condition death totals may be greater than the total number of deaths in the selected states and years because some decedents have more than one condition listed on their death certificates. See selected limitations for general cautions regarding inferences based on small numbers of deaths, and see appendices for source description, methods, ICD codes, industry and occupation codes, industrial sector groupings, and list of selected states and years.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics multiple cause-of-death data.
Reference Number: 2008-646
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch