Occupational dust diseases of the lungs: Estimated rate (based on cases reported by employers, per 10,000 full-time workers) by industry, U.S. private sector, 1973-2001
- indicates no data reported or data that do not meet BLS publication guidelines.
Note: BLS stopped using the 'dust diseases of the lung' category in 2001. Since 2002, BLS has been aggregating these diseases with other occupational lung diseases in a new 'respiratory conditions' category for its annual surveys. See appendices for source de
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics annual reports of occupational injuries and illnesses.
Reference Number: 2008-738
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch