Occupational dust diseases of the lungs: Industries with highest estimated incidence rates (based on cases reported by employers) by industry, U.S. private sector, 1996-2001
- indicates no data reported or data that do not meet BLS publication guidelines. SIC - Standard Industrial Classification
Note: See appendices for source description and method.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics annual reports of occupational injuries and illnesses.
Reference Number: 2008-739
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch