Occupational respiratory conditions due to toxic agents: Estimated number of cases reported by employers by industry, U.S. private sector, 1973-2001
- indicates no data reported or data that do not meet BLS publication guidelines.
Note: After 2001, BLS stopped using the 'respiratory conditions' category for its annual surveys. See appendices for source description and method.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics annual reports of occupational injuries and illnesses.
Reference Number: 2008-578
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch