Pneumoconiotic agents: Percent of exposures exceeding designated occupational exposure limits by MSHA metal/nonmetal district and state, MSHA samples, 1979-2003
- indicates incalculable field. PEL - permissible exposure limit REL - recommended exposure limit MSHA
Note: See appendices for source description, methods, and agents.
Source: MSHA metal/nonmetal mine data.
NIOSH 2008. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2008-505 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <http://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/505> September 27, 2016.
Reference Number: 2008-505
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch