Pneumoconiotic agents: Percent of exposures exceeding designated occupational exposure limits by OSHA region and state, OSHA samples, 1979-2003
- indicates incalculable field. PEL - permissible exposure limit REL - recommended exposure limit OSHA
Note: From March 1, 1989 to March 22, 1993, the OSHA PELs in force differed from those employed before and after those dates. See appendices for source description, methods, and agents.
Source: OSHA Integrated Management Information System.
Reference Number: 2008-506
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch