Publications Order Form
The Prevention IS Care (PIC) campaign was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for health care providers who deliver care to persons living with HIV. The goal of the campaign is to reach these providers and encourage them to screen their HIV patients for risky transmission behaviors and deliver brief messages on the importance of protecting themselves and others by reducing their risky transmission behaviors.
The campaign offers a Provider Resource Kit including evidence-based intervention tools to help health care providers simplify this process. There are also office posters, patient education materials and continuing education opportunities for providers offered in the kit. For more campaign information, visit the Prevention IS Care website at www.cdc.gov/PreventionISCare
- Limited numbers of the publications are available for free. You may order more in the future.
- Enter the quantity of each item you would like to receive. The limit is next to each box.
- Multiple orders of the same publications to the same address will be canceled. Only the first order will be processed.
- Double-check the shipping address! Orders are not sent if the address is incorrect.
- Orders require 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Rush orders are not available.
- Click here to request a larger quantity than the maximum allowed for a publication.
- Click here to request an international order.