Los Alamos Historical Document Retrieval and Assessment (LAHDRA) Meetings
- Thursday, January 28, 2010 - Public Meeting was held at Ohkay Casino Hotel Conference Center.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 - A summary of the entire June 2009 Public Meeting, including public comments.
Also available for viewing and downloading– posters used at the June 25th Public Meeting:
- Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - A summary of the entire July 2008 Public Meeting, including public comments.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - Progress in document reviews, study of plutonium releases in the 1940s and 1950s, public exposures from the Trinity test, report updated.
- Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - Project update, status of document review, launch of new database
- Thursday, June 23, 2005 - Project update, discuss new contract
- Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - CDC announces completion of first phase of the project
- Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - Release of DRAFT Interim report.
- Wednesday, July 9, 2003 - Project update, outlook for continued work
- Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - Project update, impact of access restrictions
- Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - ES&H Seminar
- Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - Project update, access to records
- Tuesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 26, 2001 - Project update, access restored, document availability
- Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - Project update, draft report, access issues
- March 8, 2000 - Project update
- October 5, 1999 - Interviews with current and retired workers
- July 27, 1999 - Project update and sample documents
- February 23, 1999 - Project introduction
- Page last reviewed: November 06, 2018
- Page last updated: November 06, 2018
- Content source: