Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Estimated prevalence by current occupation and smoking status, U.S. female residents age 18 and over, 2000
- No estimates due to no chronic obstructive pulmonary disease cases or no respondents.
Nonsmokers - Those respondents who indicated that they never smoked or smoked less than 100 cigarettes in their lifetime.
Note: Industries were classified according to 1995 Standard Industrial Classification System and then regrouped by NCHS. See appendices for source description, methods, and ICD codes.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics 2000 National Health Interview Survey.
NIOSH 2003. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2003-396 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <https://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/396> December 17, 2018.
Reference Number: 2003-396
Date Posted: May 2003
- Page last reviewed: May 1, 2003
- Page last updated: May 1, 2003
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch