Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Estimated prevalence by current occupation and smoking status, U.S. male residents age 18 and over, 1997–2004
- No estimates due to no chronic obstructive pulmonary disease cases or no respondents.
Note: See appendices for source description, methods, and ICD codes.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics National Health Interview Survey.
NIOSH 2008. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2008-54 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <https://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/54> September 19, 2018.
Reference Number: 2008-54
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch