Smoking status: Estimated prevalence by current industry, U.S. female residents age 18 and over, 2000
– No estimates due to no smokers/former smokers among respondents.
Note: Industries were classified according to 1995 Standard Industrial Classification System and then regrouped by National Center for Health Statistics. See Appendix for information about data source and methods. Table was previously reported as reference number 2002T16-03.
Source: National Center for Health Statistics 2000 National Health Interview Survey.
NIOSH 2003. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2003-488 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <https://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/488> February 21, 2018.
Reference Number: 2003-488
Date Posted: May 2003
- Page last reviewed: May 1, 2003
- Page last updated: May 1, 2003
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch