Work-related respiratory conditions: Number of diagnoses associated with asbestos or other occupational exposures based on physician's judgment, selected occupational and environmental clinics, 1994-2004
- indicates no cases n.o.s. - not otherwise specified n/a - not applicable
Note: In this table, some diagnoses particularly those in the chemical poisonings and miscellaneous categories may not have been respiratory. Some patients (< 1%) in the asbestos exposure group had environmental exposure only. See appendices for source descri
Source: Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC) Occupational and Environmental Disease Database.
NIOSH 2008. Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD). 2008-588 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Respiratory Health Division, Morgantown, WV. Available at: <https://wwwn.cdc.gov/eworld/Data/588> August 18, 2018.
Reference Number: 2008-588
Date Posted: June 2008
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2008
- Page last updated: June 1, 2008
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Page maintained by: Respiratory Health Division (RHD), Surveillance Branch