Continuing education for this activity is available through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system only. Please follow the instructions provided below.
To complete online evaluation and How to Obtain CE:
- After completing a course, login or create a new account on TCEO (www.cdc.gov/GetCE).
- Visit Search Courses to find the course.
- Scroll down and click on the title of the course.
- Review the information on the Course Summary page and click Continue.
- If prompted, enter in the Course Code or Verification Code in the Course Access Code box. (Hint: these codes are provided by the course instructor or may be found in the course materials).
- Choose the type of continuing education you’d like to earn. You can select more than one
- Under Pending CE on the My Activities page, click on the course Evaluation and complete it. You will be returned to the My Activities page.
- Under Pending CE, click on the posttest and complete it. If you don’t pass the posttest, you will have one opportunity to retake it.
- Visit the Completed CE section of the My Activities to download your certificate.
Note: This course does not require a Course Code or Verification Code to access.
Questions? Check out the TCEO Frequently Asked Questions or Contact TCEO. email@example.com.