Workplace Violence Prevention for Nurses
Continuing education for this activity is available through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system only. Please follow the instructions provided below.
To complete online evaluation:
- Go to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at https://www.cdc.gov/tceonline/. If you have not registered as a participant, click on New Participant to create a user ID and password; otherwise click on Participant Login and login.
- Once logged on to the CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online website, you will be on the Participant Services page. Click on Search and Register. Use either search method to locate the course and click on View.
- Click on the course. The course information page will come up. Scroll down to Register Here. Click on the type of CE that you would like to receive and then Submit. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then Submit.
- If you have already completed the course you may choose to go right to the evaluation. You will be asked to enter the Verification Code (WPVP15) prior to completing the evaluation. Complete the evaluation and Submit. A record of your course completion and your CE certificate will be located in the Transcript and Certificate section of your record.
If you have any questions or problems contact:
CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online
Email at email@example.com
- Page last reviewed:January 27, 2016
- Page last updated:August 12, 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Division of Safety Research