OIICS Code Trees
- The search function looks for exact matches in code titles, the descriptive information, and the alphabetic indices.
- Enter a partial or whole word, phrase, or code number. Do not use quotes or wildcard characters.
- Click on . A linked list of matches will appear below the Search box.
- Click on any of the search results and the OIICS tree will expand to show the match.
- See Help with Online Code Trees for search examples.
- Use partial words or phrases or singular words
- Use broader related terms
- Review the descriptive information of matched results (the search term may be an exclusion).
- If your search terms are not listed in the code titles or descriptive information, they were identified from the alphabetical indices (see the manual).
- Page last reviewed:April 5, 2018
- Page last updated:April 5, 2018
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Division of Safety Research