Search Worker Health Charts
Enter a keyword or phrase to search Worker Health Charts.
Using worker health information gathered by NIOSH and the Bureau of Labor Statistics, here you can create your own charts to assess current rates, distribution, and trends in workplace injuries, illnesses and deaths. Click here to learn more about data sources.
Worker Health Charts (WHC) make data exploration easier and more efficient.
WHC is unique because it allows quick analysis of work-related safety and health data that may be difficult to find or are not charted elsewhere. Start by searching a keyword above, or click below on the topic or data source you are interested in.
Want to do more?
Learn about some of the features in Worker Health Charts, and how the system can help you. If you have questions about using WHC, the data sets, or the charts you produce, check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at WHC.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), 2013-2015
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), 2004 - 2013
- NHIS Occupational Health Supplement (NHIS-OHS), 2015
- Adult Blood Lead Epidemiology & Surveillance (ABLES)
- Sentinel Event Notification System for Occupational Risk (SENSOR)